What clients are saying..... "At first, I was just focusing on weight loss. After working with Jenn, I realized that getting one thing right wasn’t enough. I needed to look at new and healthier meal & snack choices, to experiment with recipes and ingredients I had not used before, and to add an appropriate and consistent exercise regimen for my body type. I also came to realize that integrating primary foods such as meaningful spiritual practice, having a hobby, looking forward to things that helped me to get going and live life, all played an important part in feeding my soul and took my mind off of thinking about food, or being stressed. I learned to accept me and to love me no matter where I was or how long it took me in this lifestyle restructure and process. My self-esteem is soaring. My energy levels are high, no more daily aches and pains. Thanks to Jenn, the new skills and experiences I’ve learned will last well into my future! I’m Enjoying Life!"- Carol from Severn, MD. Lost 23lbs as a result of the 6 month program.
Have you ever received good advice that you were unable to follow? Has your doctor ever recommended a lifestyle change that you found to be unsustainable? Have you ever wanted something in your life, but found you couldn’t achieve it alone?
Alot of times, we know what we need to do to be healthier and happier, but before we know it, a year passes by and we still haven't made those changes that we keep "intending" to make. "One day.. when I have more time", comes and goes and we are still in the same place we were last month, or year.
Health Coaches are knowledgeable advisors who provide ongoing support and guidance as you set goals and make sustainable changes that improve your health and happiness. As your Health Coach, I will listen carefully and help you to navigate the world of contradictory nutrition advice to determine what changes are necessary for you.
Your personalized program will radically improve your health and happiness. Together, we will explore concerns specific to you and your body and discover the tools you need for a lifetime of balance.
As a client of my health coaching program, you will…
- set and accomplish goals in a way that is empowering and exciting
- work to achieve and maintain your ideal weight or any other health goals
- learn how to take more time for you
- understand and reduce your cravings
- increase your energy levels
- feel great in your body
- learn about new foods and how you can easily incorporate them
- improve your personal relationships
- discover the confidence, tools and support to create the life you want
I offer individual and group health coaching. I also teach classes and am available for public speaking engagements.
Your individual or group coaching program includes...
- two 50-minute sessions per month (done via phone or in person)
- long distance reiki sessions (optional)
- e-mail support between sessions
- recipes that are healthy and simple to prepare
- coaching and support to help you make the dietary and lifestyle changes you want
- simple but informative handouts that will increase your nutrition knowledge
- access to my monthly newsletter with the latest health tips and recipes
- Lots of support and my 150% personal commitment to your health and success
If you are truly ready to make a LASTING change, this is the program for you! I'd love to invite you to schedule an initial consultation with me. During this session, we will discuss your health and lifestyle to determine how I can best support you in achieving your goals. I work with my clients both in person and via phone. I have in-person, appointments available for health coaching at Dr. Oliverira's office @ 34052 La Plaza St 102 Dana Point, CA 92629. Whether you’re in Southern California or anywhere else in the country, I have programs to support you!
There are 3 C’s in life: Choices. Chances. And Changes. You must make a choice to take a chance or your life will never change. Cheers to achieving all your heart desires!!